|Job Title:||Distribution Channel Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019|
Distribution Channel Manager
Up to £35,000 DoE plus benefits
Due to an exciting period of growth, our Client have created a position for an experienced Distribution Channel Manager to join their sales Team, who will play an integral part in developing new business opportunities and nurturing key Client relationships.
Our Client is a Global Specialist in Photovoltaic System Technology, passionate about delivering a decentralized, self-sufficient, renewable energy supply all over the world. They are celebrated trendsetters of over 35 years, producing innovative products to support the development of renewable energies.
Best known for their contribution to the industry for their extensive research and ground-breaking inverter technology, they are looking for a dynamic marketing professional with strong networking skills to take on the challenge of further broadening new business opportunities.
As a Distribution Channel Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Sales Director and Management Team with strategy planning including quarterly business reviews and the daily management of the Distribution Partners (DPs).
- Collaborating with the Sales team and the Marketing Director to devise and deliver the Marketing Services Agreement each year, to meet with business objectives and sales targets.
- Working with the Marketing team to create email and telesales campaigns and innovative promotion delivery methods to drive interest and engagement with both the Installer base and the DPs.
- Actively supporting with the delivery of regular events, including speaking opportunities, sales seminars and product trainings to the DPs, installers and preferred partners.
- To promote and drive the launch of the upcoming Installer Partner programme as developed by the Marketing team (2020 onwards).
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Been in a similar role, with a proven track record for at least 2 years.
- A demonstratable understanding of marketing and sales within the marketplace.
- Natural networker with an ability to build lasting partnerships.
- Building and managing multiple distribution networks.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in Solar PV. Offering travel opportunities to Germany and a rewarding career path. A competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Distribution Channel Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.