|Job Title:||Development Project Manager - Onshore Wind|
|Salary:||£40000 - £49899 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019|
Development Project Manager
Up to £50,000 DoE plus benefits
Based in either Inverness or Perth
We are looking to recruit Development Project Manager to support the Onshore Wind Development Team. Playing an integral role in the Business' ambitious Onshore Wind growth plans, initially the role will concentrate on land feasibility and landowner negotiations to establish new opportunities for development. The role has potential to develop into project managing the development of onshore wind sites through the EIA process to construction. This is an exciting opportunity to be apart of a rapidly growing Industry.
Our Client is proud to be at the forefront of shaping the landscape of energy supply, investing heavily into research and development of innovative solutions to challenge modern methods and secure a more sustainable eco system. A leader in the Wind Industry, total assets operate over 3.5GW power in Offshore projects and now they are looking to optimise and create maximum efficiency on current assets and structuring proposals for future investments.
As a Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identification and assessment of potential new sites, using GIS
- Negotiating with Landowners, for a smooth transition
- Managing grid connections
- Overseeing the planning process
- Conducting Environmental impact assessments
- Contract Management
- There will be an expectation to travel to other offices and sites outside of your base location (including Europe/Overseas) which may involve overnight stays.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience in onshore wind development
- Relevant degree (e.g. surveying/planning/environmental) or equivalent experience/qualification(s)
- Knowledge and experience of the planning system and environmental impact assessment in the UK.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Project management experience and ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, with drive to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experience of using Microsoft packages; GIS, Wind Pro or equivalent would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Pioneering leader in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including 25 Days annual leave, Bonus up to 15%, generous pension, life insurance and healthcare packages.
If you would like to apply for this Development Project Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.