|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2017 10:02|
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus benefits
Our Client is currently seeking a Design Manager who will be responsible for the detailed design and construction of Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants across the South of England. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of managing a multidisciplinary team within a design and build environment across the Water Industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Incorporating client needs with effective design techniques, problem solving and creativity to ensure satisfactory outcome
- Participating in project decisions about technical approaches, cost, scheduling and performance
- Identifying cost and schedule variances
- Developing and implementing corrective actions for negative variances
- Monitoring, reviewing and appraising direct reports
- Recruitment, training and development of Engineers
- Assignment of Engineers to projects and proposals in accordance with resourcing requirements
- Quality Assurance of work to ensure technical standards are met
- Complying with all Health and Safety responsibilities
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent qualification/experience)
- Excellent understanding of engineering and its application to water related projects
- Strong UK Water background
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samantha on 02393 910026.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's