Design Engineer - Creo 3D
|Job Title:||Design Engineer - Creo 3D|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 14:30|
Design Engineer/ Draughtsperson
£30,000 Basic Salary
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer/ Draughtsperson to join one of the leading water and wastewater treatment companies in the UK. They have an extensive background providing innovative solutions to water purification, industrial effluent and water saving needs to businesses all over the nation. They are currently looking for a Design Engineer/ Draughtsperson to create mechanical designs, drawings and information packages to keep all products within their range of water treatment equipment up to date and to the highest standards.
Working as a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Updating and modifying existing water treatment equipment to maintain cost reduction and continuous product improvement.
- Designing new products in accordance with the company's product brief and Quality System
- Generate 2D and 3D drawings, BOM's and specifications within agreed timescales
- Maintain standards that conform with company standards and procedures
- Produce designs compliant with health and safety and environmental legislation
To be considered for this Design Engineer/ Draughtsperson position, you should have:
- A background in Mechanical Engineering (HND, HNC) or relevant experience
- Ideally have some experience using Creo 3D software or proven experience with a similar 3D CAD software such as solidworks
- Experience in practical design and manufacturing and the use of Windchill PDM is desirable
- Basic design knowledge and experience of equipment and technologies used within water treatment.
What's on offer
- £30,000 Basic Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public bank holidays
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's