Design Engineer CHP
|Job Title:||Design Engineer CHP|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 14:23|
Design Engineer - CHP
Up to £45,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Design Engineer to join a provider of brand new & existing CHP & District Heating Schemes. The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for the design & implementation of large-scale energy systems & Renewable installations from biomass to water heating systems.
Reporting to the Design Engineering Manager, typical duties of the Design Engineer will include:
- The design & implementation of medium to large scale energy systems, such as large steam or hot water boilers, heat distribution networks, controls, plant-rooms, thermal storage & fuel storage.
- Project management of renewable installations from biomass to ground/ water source heating systems
- The design & delivery of on-site power generation & distribution systems, including selection of prime movers & plant sizing.
- Energy utility procurement
- The Integration of thermal & electrical energy generation into building developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Be highly numerate & with a comprehensive understanding of heat transfer, fluid mechanics & fluid hydraulics.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, Building Services or Energy Engineering.
- Have 5 years post graduate experience in relevant fields of design engineering
- Good experience of energy centre mechanical services design, such as district heating, CHP & renewables
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary & benefits package for the Design Engineer vacancy as follows:
- A salary of up to £45,000
- Career path
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV & covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 206 to speak to Matt George
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£30 - £35 per hour + Dependant on Experience.
HV Design Engineer
Downham Market, Norfolk
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Up to £22000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer
Coventry, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum