|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Location:||Isle of Wight, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019|
£35k Basic + Benefits
Isle of Wight
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a global leader in the provision of design and manufacture of Complex Structures into various industries including Aerospace, Automotive and Renewable Energy.
Not only will this opportunity provide you a solid platform to develop your career, it will also give you the exposure to work on a diverse portfolio of challenging yet exciting projects.
As an Design Engineer you will be responsible for: -
- The planning, project management and client liaison on engineering projects with supervision and guidance
- Conceptual structural and detailed design of complex engineering projects
- Develop own technical capability and broaden engineering knowledge
To be considered for the Design Engineer role, candidates should have: -
- Proven success in the design of large, complex structures
- Fully conversant with AutoCad, however other complex/intelligent software packages will be considered
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Material Science or related
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with our client, you will receive: -
- Competitive salary of £35k basic
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Route of career development/progression
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Sara Nash on email@example.com 023 93 910 040
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.