|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 09:11|
£26-£33k Depending on experience
Fully open to Graduates applying for this position
My client specialises in sheet metal fabrication, laser cutting, CNC punching, folding, welding and powder coating. They are looking for a SolidWorks operator to join their existing Design team
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to develop their career within a busy expanding company. You will be an effective part of a team who can work efficiently and show attention to detail. You must be willing to be available for overtime when required.
Role Requirements and Person Specification:
- Producing 3D models and technical drawings from both our own designs and re-engineering customers drawings.
- Ensuring all drawings are maintained and up to date.
- Producing BOM's and easy to understand assembly/fabrication instructions.
- Background in working with sheet metal is advantageous, as is the ability to distinguish material types and finishes including Aluminium, Steel and Stainless Steel. Training will be given to programme a Laser and Punch Machine.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with often changing priorities.
- CAD experience, particularly Solidworks and Radan.
- Acad experience also required but not essential.
- Ability to provide ideas and creative solutions to design problems.
Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential
What the client can offer:
You will be working in a fun and friendly environment where you will be part of a dedicated team that produces bespoke products for the Noise Control Industry as well as other varied industries. You will work closely with all of the staff members from each department, our suppliers and directly with the clients on a variety of interesting projects.
If you are interesting in applying for this role please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electronics Design Engineer
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Company Benefits
Electronics Design Engineer
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum