|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour + Dependant on Experience.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 17:20|
Design Engineer - Power
I am seeking a Design Engineer to represent a growing company within the Power industry. The successful Design Engineer/Draughtsperson will be required to travel around the UK at times visiting sites and gathering information.
Ideally based between Wakefield and Hull Area. This is where the majority or office based work will take place.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, as a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Completing Site Surveys and Designs based around continuous improvement, modification and remedial works for sites in the UK.
- Producing General Assembly or Manufacturing Drawings.
- Completing Technical and Design Drawings to Support the Operations Team.
- Developing and Maintaining AutoCAD Library.
- Being able to operate Autodesk Inventor and Vault.
- Being able to produce 3D Models.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also individually, under reasonable pressure.
- MUST hold at least HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- MUST hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- MUST have experience working within a Manufcaturing or Heavy Engineering Environment producing 3D Models.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £30 - £35 p/h (Dependant on Experience)
- Ongoing Contract (Initially six-month contract)
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HV Design Engineer
Downham Market, Norfolk
Mechanical Design Engineer - CHP / HVAC Systems
£28000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £450 per day
£14 - £15 per hour + Dependant on Limited or Umbrella