Demolition Manager - Bracknell - £50K
|Job Title:||Demolition Manager - Bracknell - £50K|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2018 17:08|
Job Title - Demolition Manager
Location - Bracknell
Salary - Up to £50K depending on experience
Our client a reputable independent family owned business within waste management are looking for a Demolition Manager to join their growing team. As Demolition Manager you will be responsible for the daily operation of the department ensuring full compliance and financial accountability.
As Demolition Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Prepare and update contract schedules
- Pre-start meeting site visits with client, and during project and final site sign off (Certificate of Practical Completion)
- Preparing cost plan for new projects Demolition Manager
- Responsibility for ordering and checking equipment and stock
- Responsible for providing details of new staff to admin
- Prepare documents including; inspection & test plans
- Risk Assessment Method statements (RAMs), Phase Plan
- Ensure information has been checked in accordance with company procedure
- Compile records for clients, as required
- Job specific costings, plant and skip charges
- Take ownership of the Bid proposals/project procurement.
- Ensure all works carried out comply with current Health & Safety and environmental legislation, ensuring that all staff are aware of and receive training in all relevant H&S issues.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have previous proven experience within the Demolition Industry a CCDO Demolition Supervisor Gold Card and CCDO Demolition Management Black Card. You will have knowledge of relevant demolition/health and safety policies and procedure with an ability to build strong relationships with clients. You will have strong supervisor skills and be confident in delivering and driving change.
For further information please feel free to contact Lauren White on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's