|Job Title:||Demolition Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Wharton|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 12:23|
Demolition Manager - Bracknell - Up to £60k
Astute recruitment is working on behalf of one of our reputable Waste Management clients based in Bracknell. The company are looking for a motivated and mature Demolition Manager to join their growing team.
Demolition Manager -
- Overall responsibility of the smooth running of the Demolition department.
- Financial accountability of the Demolition department (P&L and budgeting).
- Take ownership of the Bid proposals/project procurement.
- Provide a first point of interface for Client concerning changes to the scope of works, introduction of new services and requests for other professional services. Seek opportunities to cross sell other Group services.
- Ensure all client expectations targets are either met or exceeded
- Ensure all works carried out comply with current Health & Safety and environmental legislation, ensuring that all staff are aware of and receive training in all relevant H&S issues.
- Approving quotations for new projects.
- Responsible for all compliance within the department.
- Liaise with statutory authorities
- Responsibility of high level debt management within the department.
Management of staff and controlling employee resources
- Oversee recruitment, planning and management of staff and any issues.
- Development of team, including mentoring assistant managers.
- To communicate any changes/updates directly with the team.
- Attend and report into regular upper management meetings.
- Attend and contribute to Demolition Group meetings.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- CCDO Demolition Supervisor Gold Card
- CCDO Demolition Management Black Card
- Knowledge of relevant demolition/health and safety policies and procedure.?
- Good business acumen, with a strong desire to grow the business and manage existing and new contracts.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients. To understand and seek to exceed expectations.
- Positive and self-motivated as well as a good motivator. Be open to and encourage change.
- Excellence in leading and managing projects from start to completion.
- Confident and effective people management skills. Focused on achieving business goals and optimising the abilities and contributions of the team.?
- Be proactive and constructive in problem solving and conflict management.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills.
- Excel in Site surveying and estimations for quoting new business.
- Strong Computer/MS skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must hold a full driving license.
This role is offering up to £60k per annum plus benefits.
To find out more information please call Roxanne @ ASTUTE on 02392 222 965 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Demolition Manager - Bracknell - £50K
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Assistant Transport Manager
£15 - £20 per hour
Maintenance Manager - Essex - £50K
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Shift Engineering Manager - £38K - North London
North London, London
Up to £37990.00 per annum
Maintenance Manager - West Sussex - £45K (Plus DOE)
West Sussex, England
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum