|Job Title:||Day Operator - New Gasification Power Station|
|Salary:||Up to £21000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jane Walsh|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019|
Day Operator - New Gasification Power Plant
Up to £20,000 + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with an international market leader within the Engineering industry who have recently moved into the Energy from Waste sector.
We are looking for a Day Operator to join the Operations Team for their new Gasification Power Plant, located in Hertfordshire.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Shift Team Leader, as Day Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating yellow plant including fork lift trucks, tele-handlers and front loading shovels
- Ensuring a constant availability of fuel to be processed
- Managing the deliveries of fuel to the site
- Quality checks and sampling of the delivered wood fuel
- Assist in the delivery of chemicals and loading of ash when necessary
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in operating a variety of mobile plant including forklift truck, telehandlers, yellow plant etc
- Experience in an industry such as waste, energy from waste, biomass or aggregate
- Health and Safety or First Aid training is desirable
- A flexible approach to working hours and ability to work shifts when necessary
- The ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £20,000
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to join a new build Gasification Power Plant
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910039 and ask to speak to Jane Walsh who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.