|Job Title:||Data Analyst - Power Generation|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||May 8, 2018|
Data Analyst - Power Generation
Competitive salary plus benefits
Permanent, Full Time
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst, to analyse a number of Power Generation sites with large CHP and gas engines, ensuring maximum efficiency and best practice at all times.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and visualising plants operational performance in association with best practice.
- Monitoring the performance of the maintenance plans, engine performance, workforce etc. and highlighting improvements to enhance productivity.
- Aligning condition-based monitoring to maximise performance
- Analysing maintenance costs & identifying opportunities to enhance cost saving
- Developing & maintaining KPI's to maximise equipment performance and input into Director's monthly reports.
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have a high level of data processing and analytical skills and an ability to translate data into recommendations and insight to improve performance. Relevant experience working within a similar Data Analyst position within the Process / Power Generation / Renewable Energy industry would also be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading organisations within the Power Generation sector. This is a permanent position based near Oxford. Travel to site may be required therefore a full UK licence is essential.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive basic salary depending on experience plus company benefits. If you would like to apply for this Data Analyst role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.