|Job Title:||Data Administrator|
|Salary:||£20 - £22 per hour + Dependant on Ltd or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 17:30|
Data Administrator - Maritime
£20 - £22 Per hour
I am seeking a Data Administrator with SAP experience for a Leading Maritime company in Fareham to work within the customer service department.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Warranty Manager as a Data Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, Maintaining and Administering the SAP material data.
- Reviewing and improving the document processes in place.
- SAP Testing and System enhancements.
- Monthly housekeeping of master data.
- Resolving issues and queries raised.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong PC Skills including; Excel and other MS Office systems.
- SAP or other similar ERP System experience.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Experience in material data management.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £20 per hour for initially a 6-month position.
- Potential for extension.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.