|Job Title:||Customer Service & Insight Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019|
Customer Service & Insight Manager
Up to £40,000 DOE
Our client, a global pioneer within the green business and the largest processer of flexible packing in the world, are looking for a Customer Relations and Insight Manager to join their established West London team. They partner with some of the biggest names within retail and resource management to develop innovative recycling solutions.
As Customer Relations and Insight Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the growth of the business by leading the customer service team to ensure all processes are streamlines and standardised across the business for all collectors and clients.
Main duties will include:
- Development and management of the Customer Service Team. Analysis of the level and quality of customer service given by the team to monitor the service that is being provided to customer and clients.
- Optimisation of the Zendesk software.
- Assisting with telephone and email queries when needed to set a goal post for exception customer service.
- Providing insight of collector's behaviour to other areas of the business including internal teams and external clients by reporting techniques and analysis of trends and data to drive initiatives and ultimately generate revenue.
- Complete Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to identify the initial cause of reoccurring customer service issues to enable us to prioritise and reduce queries and complaints. Offering and implementing process improvements to streamline the business.
- Actively manage the "drop off" networks by updating maps, outreach to new locations and sending collection services to approved locations with the aim to facilitate the growth of this side of their business.
To be considered for this position you must have a proven track record of strong people management with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. Experience with process design and implementation, a problem solving nature and the ability to prioritise ahead. The ability to speak fluent French would be advantageous.
How to apply
To apply or find out more further details about the role, please forward your CV to Emily Ward at email@example.com or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.