|Job Title:||Cost Engineer|
|Salary:||£30 - £34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||February 1, 2019|
Cost Engineer - Nuclear
Length of Contract - 12 month (Potential for extension)
£30 - £34 per hour (Limited company)
Start date - ASAP
Location - Reading
We are currently recruiting for a Cost Engineer to undertake all provide cost management, oversight and reporting services for multiple Nuclear projects in Reading.
The key responsibilities of the Cost Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- To work within project controls procedures, processes and systems to ensure that quality and consistency of data is maintained.
- Assisting with the Change Control procedures
- Work with the Planning Engineering so costings for project plans are accurate.
- Preparation of monthly cost reports and providing trend analysis
- Identifying variances and develop mitigation strategies
- Assist the Project Team in management of Project Control activities.
The ideal Cost Engineer will have previous experience of Major Projects, Change Control procedures and managing financial performance for Nuclear projects. You will need to have SC clearance or have previously had it.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.