|Job Title:||Controls and Instrumentation Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£45 - £50 per hour + Dependant on Ltd or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||April 4, 2019|
Controls and Instrumentation Engineer - BMS Services - Power Generation
£45 - £50 per hour
8 Months Contract (Initially)
We are currently recruiting for a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer specifically with Building Management Systems Experience to maintain, install and develop the site wide BMS on a Large Power Station.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, as the Controls and Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and Installing the Security Systems and Access Controls.
- Developing the Building Management Systems.
- Operating Honeywell and/or Gallagher Systems
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience with Building Management Systems.
- Understanding of GDPR and IT/OT Cyber Security NIS Directive.
- Experience with Rockwell Control Logix PLC Systems.
- High knowledge and experience of DCS and PLC systems.
Rate and Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £45 - £50 per hour dependant on Experience.
- Contract to Extend until 2020.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.