Control & Instrumentation Technician - EFW Power Station
|Job Title:||Control & Instrumentation Technician - EFW Power Station|
|Salary:||£32000 - £34500 per annum + 10% bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 17:29|
Control & Instrumentation Technician x 2 - Energy from Waste Power Station
Salary circa £34,500 + benefits
We're currently recruiting for 2 Control and Instrumentation Technicians to join the maintenance department of an energy from waste power station in the Cheshire area. Reporting in to the C&I Engineer you will be responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties on all instrumentation and control systems across the plant.
What you will be doing...
Typical duties will include:
- Fault finding and maintaining instrumentation (pressure, temperature, level & flow) and control systems
- Calibrating instrumentation
- Programming the sites DCS and other PLC systems
- Conducting continuous improvement activities, plant modifications and design work
- Supervising 3rd party contractors
A full job description can be available on request.
What you will need...
- Ideally an HNC/ONC/NVQ in an Electrical / Electronic or C&I Engineering or similar
- Have significant experience working with PLC's, Control Systems, DCS, SCADA and Instrumentation (pressure, temperature, level and flow)
- At least 4 years' experience on a power station or other heavy process plant such as petrochemical, refinery or pharmaceutical in C&I maintenance. Recently qualified EC&I / C&I apprentices would also be considered
What's in it for you...
- A competitive basic salary of circa £34,500
- A bonus up to 10%
- Overtime at 1.5x
- A contributory pension scheme
How to apply...
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 215 to speak to Steve.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Technician - Power Station
shift allowance + benefits
Mechanical Technician - Power Station
Lancing, West Sussex
£35000 - £42000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, OT
Multi Skilled Technician - Power Station
Newhaven, East Sussex
Up to £41000.00 per annum + pension, OT
Control & Instrument Technician - New Biomass Power Plant
Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
Electrical Engineer - Power Station
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension