Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9hc3r1dgutdgvjag5py2fsl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc5qcgcixv0

Control & Automation Engineer

Control & Automation Engineer

Job Title: Control & Automation Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: South Yorkshire, England
Industry:
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Reference: BBBH13137_1550152538
Contact Name: Chris Smith
Contact Email: csmith@astutetechnical.co.uk
Job Published: February 14, 2019 13:55

Job Description

Controls & Automation Engineer - Design & Programming

UK & Abroad - Based in Doncaster

£40,000 + overtime + allowance + benefits

Astute Technical Recruitment is eager to speak with Controls Engineers skilled in programming and designing solutions for clients in manufacturing industries including food and drinks, FMCG, pharmaceuticals and automotive, amongst others.

Working for a multibillion-dollar organisation you will capitalise on the wealth of experience you have in providing bespoke programming solutions for customers, working in a fulfilling and challenging role crucial to the company's development.

The diversity of the client portfolio means that you will be constantly rewarded for your efforts and challenged, working autonomously in the UK and abroad.

This is a mutually rewarding role both financially and career-wise so if you have the skills and are aching to put these to use for a billion-dollar business ranked in the top 10 "150 private companies" then please look below and see if your background matches up:

Role Description

  • Design, develop and implement unique solutions for control systems (primarily PLC/HMI) for clients within manufacturing sectors.
  • Maintain, upgrade and improve existing control systems for customers.
  • Carry out site surveys and commissioning for projects; conduct factory and site acceptance testing.
  • Support production where required and work to agreed timescales and within budget.
  • Develop functional software design drawings from user requirement specifications.
  • Design and create programming system layouts for robotics.

Engineer Profile

  • As a design and programming role you will need to have experience in PLC/HMI software design and programme writing from scratch.
  • Educated to HNC/HND.
  • Willingness to travel for around 20% of the time, the remaining 80% you will be based around the Doncaster area.
  • Full UK driving licence.

Benefits

  • Rewarding and challenging role offering autonomy and the security of working for a fantastic multinational organisation.
  • Competitive benefits package.
  • Allowance for stay away.
  • Apply for more details.

To apply for this role please call Chris Smith at Astute Technical on 02393 910 038 or email csmith@astutetechnical.co.uk.

Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.