|Job Title:||Contracts Manager - Power Generation|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018|
Contracts Manager - Power Generation
Up to £45,000 plus car allowance, bonus, etc.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to work within the Power Generation sector. Our client is a leading business within gas to energy industry, with the opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join their team based in Northampton.
As the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining contract management process
- Tendering process for all contracted requirements
- Liaising between manufacturers, suppliers and other relevant departments
- Building relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Reviewing existing contracts for value for money and investigating alternative supply sources
- Supporting the development team
- Delivering contracts that are compliant with HSQE and regulatory requirements
- Supporting the Head of Procurement in delivering key objectives
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position, you must have relevant experience within a contracts management / procurement position and experience managing and negotiating contracts within a power generation / engineering business. You should ideally hold a relevant degree or be CIPS qualified. This position will require travel up to 3 days per week, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential, as is the right to work in the UK.
The package on offer for this role includes an attractive basic salary up to £45,000, plus up to 25% bonus and generous car allowance. Total package on offer is c£62,000. Other benefits include pension, holidays, healthcare, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.