|Job Title:||Contracts Manager - Construction|
|Salary:||Car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019|
Contracts Manager - Construction
Nottingham / Essex
Competitive Salary + car allowance + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Contracts Manager for a market-leading company who specialise within construction, design and manufacturing across several industries including; Residential, Healthcare, Commercial & Retail, Student Accommodation and many more.
As Contracts Manager, you will be managing project teams which will include clients, consultants, designers, staff and sub-contractors. In addition, you will ensure projects are run to programme with effective commercial delivery of construction projects.
This position will require you to spend some time each week at the site in Essex and then onto another project in the UK thereafter.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Construction Director, as Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensure full understanding of the project design, tender and contract
- Schedule regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure co-ordination
- Liaising with the commercial department on all aspects of delivery
- Monitoring progress regularly and act where necessary to prevent delays or make up for lost time
- Effective safe delivery of the construction project
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this Contracts Manager position you should have:
- Proven track record in delivering large projects
- Relevant experience across business sectors
- Effective management experience
Salary & Package
- Competitive salary
- Car/Car Allowance
- Chance to work with a market leading company
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.