|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £63000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||August 5, 2019|
Up to £63,000 + Package
Our client, one of the leading Water and Wastewater specialists within the UK & Europe, are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their established Industrial Water team in based in Grangemouth. Working as the Contracts Manager, you will have overall responsibility for optimising and improving the current wastewater assets at their industrial facility, working directly with the key customers on-site. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven individual with a background driving operational excellence across a busy water treatment environment.
Working as the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for managing the key wastewater contract at their operational site in Grangemouth, ensuring all key stakeholders have a clear understanding of the contractual and financial obligations ensuring delivery, efficiency and optimisation of on-site processes. This includes:
- Day-to-day management of the contract, working directly with the client on-site.
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with customers, stakeholders, site teams and sub-contractor staff.
- Supporting and managing people, driving a high-performance culture by communicating company strategy, vision and goals.
- Operating, maintaining and improving the wastewater assets, including physical oil separation, biological effluent treatment and sludge thickening.
- Managing the daily operations of the plant, ensuring efficiency and reliability across process operations, maintenance, asset care and development/improvement projects.
- Development of plant KPI's, proactively monitoring and developing plant performance through maintenance, production and efficiency management.
- Management and implementation of HSE systems across the contract, driving best practice for safety, environmental and quality.
- Managing budgets, costings and P&L responsibility.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have strong leadership skills and previous experience in the Wastewater/Water industry with demonstrable knowledge of waste water treatment processes and sludge control.
Experience working directly with a customer is advantageous but a strong contractual knowledge and commercial understanding with previous responsibility managing P&L and budget control is a must.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary circa £63,000
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Company pension
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.