|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Guest|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019|
Position: Contract Manager
Industry: Waste Management
Salary: Up to £45,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a commercially aware, results orientated Contract Manager to join our client who are a large global organisation within the waste management and power generation industries.
The Contract Manager will take responsibility for managing the client relationship and ensure the smooth running of the BC contract operational facilities comprising Transfer Station, Materials Recycling Facility, Recycling Centres and associated transport.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing existing operational facilities and creating new opportunities within both the local area and contract.
- Budget and Cost control - (£10 million)
- Delivering efficient service by being fully conversant with the operational requirements
- Maintaining and protecting the reputation of the company within the community
- Maintenance and repair procedures
- Recruitment and Training
- All regulatory and IMS requirements and compliance
To be considered for this position you must have experience as a operational and contract manager, with a proven track record in delivering targets and a strong focus within health and safety. A relevant CoTC and CPC in Road Haulage is a must along with commercial awareness and strong understanding of secondary materials and costings. Knowledge of prevention maintenance procedures and working to budgets alongside financial reporting is also preferred.
What's on offer
- A starting salary up to £45,000 DOE
- Company Benefits
- A long-term career within Waste Management
How to apply
To apply for this role please call Ellie Guest on 02393 910 473 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.