|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Location:||South Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Company Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019|
Circa £50,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Contract Manager in the Yorkshire area, to manage the operations and maintenance of the onsite utilities across multiple sites, which includes Combined Heat and Power Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant etc. The Contract Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering on KPI's, as well as the overall environmental performance, safety and continuous improvement and maximum availability of all plant equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, as the Contract Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of various contracts in the Yorkshire area
- Managing various teams across multiple sites
- The management of HSE and quality systems and policies
- Managing and monitoring the overall safety and environmental performance of multiple plants
- Producing monthly reports of site utilities and reporting on site KPIs
- Liaising with all stakeholders involved
- Supervision of maintenance agreements/contracts
- Managing budgets and reporting on plant emissions/ environmental issues
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical engineering qualification such as an HND / HNC / ONC in an engineering discipline (mechanical or electrical)
- At least 4 years of experience in operations or maintenance at a supervisory or management level in a heavy process environment (power station, energy from waste, biomass, utilities plant) - ideally steam raising.
- Strong IT skills as well as experience working with CMMS (ideally SAP)
- Working knowledge of environmental permits, current H&S issues and safe working systems
- Ideally an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary circa £50,000
- A company car / car allowance
- A performance related bonus
- Company pension
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.