|Job Title:||Contract Coordinator - Energy from Waste|
|Contact Name:||Becki Saunders|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019|
Contracts Coordinator - Energy from Waste
Cheshire (location flexible)
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to join a company with a growing fleet of energy from waste power stations. Ideally based from their plant in Cheshire, the Contracts Coordinator will support the Contracts Manager and be responsible for carrying out tenders for goods and services and management of service contracts.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, typical duties of the Contracts Coordinator will include:
- Carrying out negotiations in order to award contracts for specialised services.
- Ensuring business objectives are on time, delivering services and strengthening the supply chain security.
- Experience of tendering, ongoing management of supplier relationships. Contracts largely based around the equipment on site - CEMS systems, cranes, conveyor systems etc
- Provide robust and effective commercial management for service contracts and proactively monitor supplier performance.
- Promote the Company's Environmental and Health and Safety initiatives.
What experience does the role require?
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- A relevant qualification such as an HND/HNC/NVQ in procurement/contract management/business administration or a similar discipline
- Familiar with engineering terminology and equipment
- Practical knowledge purchasing principles & practices & appreciation of the importance of procedural compliance
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to work independently
- Understanding of legal requirements and terms and conditions of contract
- Skilled in Excel and spreadsheets
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role as some travel to other sites is involved
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A salary up to £37,000
- A company pension
- Use of company pool car when required to travel
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 02392 288 214 and speak to Becki who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.