Consultant Mechanical Engineer- Nuclear
|Job Title:||Consultant Mechanical Engineer- Nuclear|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 17:21|
Consultant Mechanical Engineer - Nuclear
Fantastic Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance.
We are currently looking to recruit a Consultant Mechanical Engineer / Nuclear Consultant to join an established leader in the design and manufacture of nuclear instrumentation and control systems.
As a Consultant Mechanical Engineer, you lead the delivery of mechanical solutions and act as a focal point for winning new businesses.
Duties will include…
- Working with the Mechanical Team to ensure that design and product documentation is checked, technically accurate and consistent prior to release.
- Ensuring that products and services delivered by the Mechanical Team are aligned with best industry practices, and meet customer needs.
- Contributing to full product lifecycle strategies, for product creation, maintenance, operation, and retirement.
- Mentoring junior members of the Mechanical Team.
Candidates will hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) alongside strong experience in the civil or defence nuclear industry.
Experience in materials science is needed (high purity metals, nickel alloys, steels, etc.) and knowledge of ration and other ageing effects over product lifetime.
Candidate will also have design office, manufacturing assembly experience and a strong appreciation for business development and commercial strategy.
What's on offer
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Fantastic Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer- Nuclear
Electronics Engineer - Nuclear
EC&I Package Manager - Nuclear - Warrington
£45 - £50 per hour
Mechanical Engineer - Contract
Mechanical Design Engineer