|Job Title:||Construction Project Manager - Waste Management|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||March 4, 2019|
Construction Project Manager - Waste Management
Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance + benefits
National Role with travel
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Construction Project Manager / Site Manager to join the Recycling and Integrated Assets department for a market leading company, who specialise in Renewable Energy, Recycling and Waste Management.
As Construction Project Manager / Site Manager, you will be ensuring projects are delivered in line with best practise project management methods and standards according to they type and scale of project.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line will all technical, H&S, environmental and quality requirements working in partnership with the Project Management Team and key stakeholders
- Managing all construction aspects of the project which includes overseeing site supervisors and consulting engineers in relation to quality, safety cost and programming
- Review construction documentation and providing any observations to the project team and contractors to alleviate construction issues on site
- Reviewing RAMS and temporary works arrangements provided by contractors for key work activities on site
Skills & Qualifications
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally have:
- Track record of delivering projects to cost, quality and time parameters in Waste Management or similar industry
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience of full lifecycle EPC capital project delivery within the UK
- Strong commercial knowledge of EPC project execution and NEC3 and IChemE forms of contracts
- Good knowledge of CDM regulations
What is in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Company car / car allowance
- Other benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.