|Job Title:||Construction Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018|
Construction Project Manager
Offshore Wind Sector
£70,000 - £90,000 + great benefits
South West England
My client is currently looking for a Construction Project Manager who has previous knowledge of offshore wind farm construction.
You will be engaging with supply chain partners and major stakeholders to ensure that the projects are delivered safely and efficiently by managing the risks and really driving excellent performance.
What we are looking for
- Experienced leaders or aspiring leaders
- Demonstrable commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Excellent communicators
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to understand and solve diverse technical challenges
- Ability to plan and manage the execution of works logically and thoroughly
- Track record of successfully managing the HSE and quality performance of contractors
Required skills and experience
- Construction Project Management experience
- Qualifications to degree level or equivalent
- Technical Officer qualification or equivalent
- Experience of offshore construction, HV electrical systems or wind turbines would be an advantage
- Membership of a project management professional body and/or accreditation
- Prior experience of working outside of base country delivering projects would also be advantageous
This role is paying up to £90,000 per year D.O.E and offers a generous benefits package, including car allowance, pension, remote working, bonus, medical cover and life insurance.
If this role is of interest, please contact Jack Gandy on 02392 222960 for a confidential conversation or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone call.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.