|Job Title:||Consent Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||July 2, 2018|
Consent Manager - Offshore Wind
£45,000 - £55,000 Plus Car Allowance, Bonus, etc.
London or Swindon based - extensive UK travel
My client are looking for an experienced consent manager to join their offshore wind team.
The onshore consent manager role can be considered as a flexible combination of a:
- Project manager - effectively managing areas within their remit to programme and budget
- Environmental and planning/consenting expert - using an understanding of environmental issues and planning regulations to guide a project through planning and construction
- Problem solver - planning and executing any diverse task required in the best interests of the company
- Stakeholder manager - communicating with stakeholders, in particular statutory authorities, to ensure they are well informed about the project
Responsibilities on projects may include:
- Management of any required consent applications to time and budget, including Development Consent Order applications, Town and Country Planning Act applications, Marine Licences and additional licences such as protected species or highways.
- Discharging consent conditions through preparation of documents or reviewing documents provided by contractors
- Consent compliance through effective interface engagement with project team work packages and main contractors
- Amendments to existing consent conditions
- Applying for and securing any required licences or permits including amendments to Development Consent Orders and any Town and Country Planning Act permissions as required
- Management of construction and post construction monitoring and other construction-related consent compliance activities including procurement of surveys
- Interface with port authority consenting activities relevant to the project
- Managing the interfaces both internally, with package managers, legal etc, and externally, with 3rd parties and stakeholders including contractors, the general public and statutory bodies
- Managing compliance with legal agreements, including leases
- Management of the onshore consent team on a project
- Managing the relevant section of the consenting budget for projects
This is a permanent position based in either the London or Swindon area, with extensive travel throughout the UK to various sites. The package on offer includes a competitive basic salary, plus company benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare and car allowance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with a number of Offshore Wind Farm projects, working with a leading organisation within the Renewable Energy industry.
If you are interested in this position, please give me a call on 02392 222960 or email me a copy of your up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.