|Job Title:||Composite Laminator|
|Salary:||Up to £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 17:35|
£13ph - Permanent
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Pre Preg Composite Laminator to join an AS9100 accredited business who are in the provision of the manufacture and production of complex composite products to sectors such as F1, Motorsport and Aerospace.
You will be working on a range of complex products across various industry sectors. The work is low volume and high value.
As a Composite Laminator, you will be responsible
- Laminating and tooling as across a range of projects
- Ensuring drawings are correct
- Checking route card information is accurate
To be considered for the Composite Laminator position, candidate will demonstrate: -
- Experience in Pre Preg, autoclave processes and material selection
- Attention to detail and follow procedures and accuracy levels
- Able to work in fast pace environment
As a Mechanical Engineer with our client, you will receive: -
- Competitive salary of £13ph (Permanent)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Sara Nash on firstname.lastname@example.org 023 93 910 040
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.