|Job Title:||Composite Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||May 3, 2019|
Composite Manufacturing Engineer
£45k Basic + Benefits
With a structured growth plan in place, our client who are a leader in Composite Engineering are currently recruiting for a Composite Engineer to implement new materials, technologies and processes to deliver market leading, next generation solutions.
As Composite Manufacturing Engineer, your duties will include:-
- Development and introduction of new materials, processes and technologies
- Customer interface and key contact for external parties, interpreting and communicating customer requirements to internal stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of BOM and Routes, work instructions and method documents including specific layup documentation.
To be considered for the Composite Engineer role, candidates should have:-
- Experience working within a composites manufacturing environment performing a production engineering style role
- Ability to manage and coordinate engineering projects from receipt of order to production sign off
- Demonstrable experience in using CAD
As a Composite Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £45k Basic
- 25 days Holiday
- Be an innovator within the business and industry
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Sara Nash on email@example.com or 023 93 910 040.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.