|Job Title:||Compliance Officer - Bracknell - Part Time - £25K (PR)|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2018|
Job Title - Compliance Officer (Part time)
Location - Bracknell
Salary - £25,000 (PR)
Our client a reputable independent family owned business within the waste management sector is looking for a Part Time Compliance Officer (Health, Safety& ISO Standards) to join their growing team. As Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the management and enforcement of all the legislative compliance of the company and site-specific requirements relative to the business and its operations.
As Compliance Officer your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To keep updated on all current and new legislative requirements, company policies procedures, and standards across the waste sector.
- To support the creation and management of the organisational SOP manuals ensuring they are constantly reviewed and content is relevant
- Creating, approving and updating RAMS and supporting site management where applicable
- Responsible for conducting site audits and subsequently managing NCR and adjustments required.
- Proactive and skilled at creating management report, trend analysis (injuries, near misses and accidents), creating solutions and following these through.
- Maintaining accurate updating of all Health and Safety records, files and databases.
The Ideal Candidate
As the Ideal candidate you with have previous experience with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHAS 18001 - managing the manuals and conducting monthly audits. You will be self-motivated, proactive and calm under pressure. You will have previous experience within the waste/ recycling or construction industry and have strong computer skills.
For further information please feel free to contact Lauren White on email@example.com or call 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.