|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Reference:||14047 - Compliance_1563443887|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 10:58|
Up to £40,000 + Car + Package
Our client, a global leader in Environmental Solutions and Waste Management, is currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join their established team covering their Landfill operations across the Southern Region. Working as the Compliance Manager, you will responsible for monitoring and managing site compliance across the business covering both operational, closed and restored landfill sites. This will involve travelling across the sites conducting spot checks and unplanned visits to report on both procedural and behavioural practices.
Reporting to the Landfill Director, you will be responsible for…
- Travelling across the Southern Region visiting a wide variety of operational, closed and restored Landfill facilities.
- Management and monitoring of on-site weighbridge operations ensuring full compliance.
- Assist with waste acceptance, inspection and testing at all stages.
- Manage environmental compliance across the sites to ensure all operations run in-line with environmental and permit regulations.
- Conducting spot checks and unplanned visits for procedural and behavioural practice checks, working in line with the Landfill Compliance Team to develop interventions and action plans.
- Work directly with the Landfill Teams on compliance and importance of compliance management.
- Work closely with the Landfill Compliance Team to address waste acceptance and compliance improvements.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience working in a Compliance Management position with a background working within the Waste Management or Landfill sectors.
Candidates are also expected to have a good understanding of Environmental and Health and Safety regulations, Compliance and Permit Management as well as a proven track record auditing complex operations and experience developing action plans to improve operations to meet legislative needs.
Knowledge of Landfill Regulation and best practices would be beneficial and due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving licence is essential.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Company Car
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£4000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Waste Operations Manager
£30000.00 - £34680.00 per annum
Customer Service & Insight Manager
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum