|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 15:06|
Compliance and Systems Manager
Up to £35,000 + Car + Package
Our client, a global leader in environmental solutions and waste management, is currently recruiting for a Compliance and Systems Manager to join their established team covering 4 MRF facilities across Glasgow and Manchester. Working as the Compliance and Systems Manager, you will responsible for monitoring and managing site compliance across the business and be able to develop and maintain Management Systems to ISO standards. This will require a good understanding of the quality management systems and the ability to successfully implement changes across the wider company working with senior managers.
Working as the Compliance and Systems Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Identifying, developing and delivering control management systems for Health & Safety, Training, Environmental and Compliance.
- Understand ISO standards and maintaining ISO procedures, controls and management plans.
- Highlight training gaps and provide training and tools to enable all sites to achieve system standards.
- Drive company-wide engagement of the importance of management systems and ISO standards and ensure all site operations are in line with current environmental, site and company policies as well as current waste legislations and permits.
- Ensure that control systems, as set out in the Management System, are adequately audited.
- Work with 3 operational MRF sites to continuously improve systems through gap analysis and reporting.
- Monitor and maintain the current control systems to prevent or deal with non-conformities of internal policies, reporting any non-conformities that are identified during the audit process, ensuring all relevant senior management and stakeholders are informed of any gaps highlighted.
- Continuously analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of the control systems to ensure
- Assist with the implementation and consistent management of company policies/standards.
This role covers 3 sites across Glasgow and Manchester so a flexibility on working away/ travel across the UK is required.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience working in a Compliance and Systems Management position within a busy operational environment. Candidates are also expected to have a good understanding of relevant Health and Safety 18001 OHSAS, Environmental ISO14001, Quality Systems 9001 and Energy 50001.
You should also have a solid track record implementing change across a business as well as successfully passing ISO audits with minimal non-conformance issues. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have a flexible attitude to work.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £35,000
- Company Car + Laptop + Phone
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Landfill Compliance Manager
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Environmental Compliance Coordinator
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Customer Relations Manager
South East London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Business Development Manager
£30000 - £33000 per annum