|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 15:48|
3 Month Contract
Our Client is responsible for delivering sustainable solutions across the waste management industry.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager to assist with the management of legislative and contractual compliance across the field of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality processes.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental legislation
- The implementation and compliance of Management Systems, assisting with the provision of accurate risk assessments, training records and associated SHEQ documentation
- Responsible for auditing the Company SHEQ systems
- Updating of internal systems with compliance audits and associated actions
- Management of the Company's Health, Safety and Quality systems
- Providing guidance and assistance to the management team for the delivery of the SHEQ agenda
- Undertaking delivery of training if required
- Organising and leading Safety Improvement Meetings, ensuring accurate minutes are taken and key actions are identified and assigned to relevant parties
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act ensuring data and information is handled correctly
- Highlighting non-conformances with the management team
- Assisting with the capture and recording of near miss and hazard reporting and reviewing near miss and hazard reports to identify trends and patterns
- Other adhoc duties as required.
- NEBOSH General Certificate Qualification
- Experience of auditing ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS 18001 Management Systems
- Strong knowledge, experience and understanding of compliance and associated SHEQ matters
- Able to lead and influence others
- Experience of implementing change / change agenda
- A strong and clear communicator, able to deal with personnel at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to deal with conflict and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome
- Highly IT literate and numerate with experience of utilising MS Office software packages and bespoke software
- Able to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working in waste management or a similar industry sector
Although this is being advertised as a 3-month contract, there is the potential for it to be extended for the right candidate.
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Up to £44000 per annum
Graduate Environmental Scientist
£20000 - £21000 per annum
£39000 - £48000 per annum