|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||Bonus & Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 17:12|
Compliance Manager - New Build Energy from Waste
Kent, South East England
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Astute are looking for a Compliance Manager to join the team of a new build Energy from Waste Power Station, located in South East England.
Working on this project during the construction and into the commissioning and operations phase, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a compliance register for this project.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, as Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the sites compliance register in addition to liaising with third party stakeholders.
- Oversees audits and assessment reports and ensures all actions are carried out in a timely manner.
- Identify areas of non-compliance and seeks to make improvements where applicable through monitoring actions of risk assessments.
- Ensures all inspections and audits are carried out on time in line with the correct standards and codes of practice. This includes maintaining an accurate record of inspections, licenses and consents.
- Regularly liaise with external bodies including environment agency and other enforcing authorities.
- Oversees company activities in line with compliance and governing documentation and identify areas of non-compliance to management, including ensuring regularly reviewing company procedures and processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in an process environment such as Energy from Waste/Biomass/Power Station/Refinery.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory standards
- Ability to multitask and appropriately prioritise workloads and tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills, being able to analyse problems with a practical approach to resolution.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company performance related bonus up to 20%
- Healthcare & Pension plus other benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contracts Manager - HVAC
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Car + Benefits
Assistant Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Regulatory Project Manager - SMART metering
£450 - £550 per day
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - Energy from Waste Plan
Site / Plant Manager - New Biomass CHP
£42000 - £43000 per annum + car allowance, bonus