|Job Title:||Compliance Advisor - Kent - Waste Industry|
|Salary:||£24 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019|
Job Title - Quality and Compliance Advisor - Waste Management
Location - Kent
Salary - £25,000 DOE
Our Client, one of the UK's leading Environmental and Waste management solution providers, are actively looking for a Compliance, Risk and Quality Advisor to join their Head Office team. Reporting to the Head of Quality, Risk and Compliance you will be responsible for the management of quality system throughout business ensuring full compliance across the companies' sites, plants and facilities supporting with the management of all business systems, including the monitoring and auditing of site material conformance.
The key responsibilities for the Quality, Risk and Compliance Advisor role will include but not limited to the following:
- Providing support to the internal Commercial Team by monitoring, recording and analysing claims reporting to Trading Managers as well as Senior Management.
- Responsible for full administration of the compliance process ensuring all records and data are produced within a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring full site and plant compliance across the business relating to EA regulations, Permits and business procedures
- Ensuring full compliance with the exporting of materials working with international regulatory bodies were required
- Provide proactive and solution orientated advice to the business and management
As the ideal candidate you will be proactive, have a keen eye for detail and the ability to self-manage. An understanding of environmental legislation and techniques is essential and previous experience within the waste industry is beneficial. Previous Compliance administration experience within other industries will be considered. As individual you must be self-motivated, diligent and accurate.
What is on offer to you
This opening presents a 1st class opportunity to join a global leader within waste management. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.