|Job Title:||CompEx Electrician|
|Location:||Canvey Island, Essex|
|Salary:||£20 - £25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:57|
CompEx Electrician - Process Plants & Power Stations
We are recruiting for a CompEx qualified, Electrical Technician to join a company who provide maintenance solutions and technical support to large process plants including; Power Stations, CHP Plants, Petrochemical and Aggregate Production Facilities.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a CompEx qualified Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The maintenance, repair and overhaul on a variety equipment such as; Motors, Control Panels, Actuators, Transformers, Conveyors and Generators, etc
- Ensuring the maintenance reports and logs are kept up to date
- Ensuring maintenance activities are carried out within defined budgets
- Diagnosing and fault finding of electrical problems
- Ensuring compliance to all health & safety & legal requirements
- Representing the company in a professional manner
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- City & Guilds/ONC/HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline
- CompEx trained is a must - we also have an Electrical role available for non-CompEx Electrical engineers
- Servicing and Maintenance experience within similar heavy process industries such as Power Generation, Steel, Cement Works, Paper Mill etc.
- Experience and knowledge of HV systems would be beneficial
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Rate for this role in the region around £20 - £25 per hour.
- Potential for contract to be extended.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.