|Job Title:||CompEx Electrician|
|Salary:||£15 - £18 per hour + Plus Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 15:28|
CompEx Electrician - Power Station
We are currently seeking several CompEx trained Electricians to assist with a Power Station Outage in East London for a two- or four-week period, the Outage will start on the 3rd June 2019.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor, as an Electrician, you will be responsible for:
- Removing, Installing, testing and leading requirements throughout the Outage.
- Installation of power and control cabling.
- Dealing with Motor Inspections, testing, removal, replacement along with alignments.
- Completing various aspects of Electrical Maintenance.
- Carrying out repairs when required.
- Ensuring that safe working practices are followed.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- MUST be CompEx trained.
- MUST have Heavy Industry experience.
- Ideally have Power Station experience.
- MUST have a good understanding of Health and Safety working practices.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Rates are based around £220 a day.
- Initially two- or four-week period.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's