Commodities and Offtake Manager - £50K - Glasgow
|Job Title:||Commodities and Offtake Manager - £50K - Glasgow|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 14:56|
Job Title - Commodities and Offtake Manager
Locations - Glasgow
Salary - £50,000 plus car
An exciting opportunity has risen for an experienced Commodities and Offtake Manager to join a leading and expanding provider of recycling and recovery solutions in Scotland. With this position you will be responsible for driving revenue and profit intake form the effective development and management of infeed and offtake commodities such as wood, glass and plastic.
As Commodities and Offtake Manager you will be responsible for;
- Full P&L responsibility including review and analysis of business performance within the business division
- Developing supplier relationships and driving new business within the sourcing and the reissue of waste commodities managing all price negotiations
- Leading Sales, Marketing & Commercial for infeed and offtake initiatives as well as monitoring new business sales & retention performance
- Managing an effective process for trading, administration and renewal of applications for Packaging Waste Recovery Notes (PRNs) ensuring accurate PRN accruals and commodity rebates
- Maintaining legal compliance and legislation relating to all site waste management licences and planning consents
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have experience within the waste industry, commodities and PRN's. The candidate will have a strong commercial understanding and business acumen, be self-motivated and driven in achieving efficiencies and a winning culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a managerial role and the ability to grow within a flexible and dynamic business.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineer Maintenance Manager - £50K - Kent
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Customer Relations and Office Manager
South East London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Health and Safety Advisor
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£4000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum