|Job Title:||Commissioning Operator|
|Location:||Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019|
Rate: Negotiable per day
Duration - 6 months plus
We are looking for an experienced Commissioning Operators with experience working of work on Energy from Waste Power Plants. Our Client is a global leader in the EPC engineering field.
The Commissioning Operator must have experience working on multiple boiler types including importantly fluidised bed boilers.
This role will report directly to the Commissioning Manager and responsibilities will include:
- Providing boiler operational expertise during the various phases of commissioning
- To assure effective documentation of the commissioning process, including commissioning data and as built documentation, input to O&Ms and feedback to the design disciplines
- Contribute to ensuring safe working environment for all, maintaining Health and Safety levels during the commissioning activities
- Report safety issues responsibly, and participate in improving practice
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of all aspects of commissioning to be able to liaise effectively with all members of the team
- Previous experience of working on Energy from Waste, Biomass or Power Generation projects with exposure to fluidised bed boiler technology
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Saleh on 02392 288209 email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.