|Job Title:||Commissioning Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019|
Commissioning Manager - Data Centres
Length of Contract - 12 months (Potential for extension)
£300 - £400 per day (Limited company)
Start date - ASAP
Location - London
We are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Manager to manage the commissioning on several data centre projects across the UK.
The successful Commissioning Manager will be electrically biased and will have had previous experience on data centre projects.
- Reviewing commissioning RAMS prior to commissioning activities being undertaken
- Ensuring best practice by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning processes and systems considering contractual requirements, project and construction schedules
- Overseeing all project commissioning activities in accordance with the contract, schedule and budget
- Producing and updating the project commissioning plan including site-specific commissioning schedules, test procedures, Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Working closely with the Project Manager, Commissioning Engineers and the construction team to provide expert advice and guidance
- Collaborating and presenting commissioning plans to Clients and liaison with Client's engineering and operational staff to ensure the smooth transition from commissioning to project handover including progress reporting and operator training
- Effective delivery of the commissioning process in accordance with established Company policies, procedures and standards
The ideal Commissioning Manager will be compliant in ASHRAE and will have previous experience commissioning on data centre projects.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.