|Job Title:||Commissioning Engineer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 14:39|
Stoke on Trent- Field Based Role
Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join one of the leading Water and Wastewater treatment business in the UK. They have a solid track record of providing innovative solutions to water purification, industrial effluent and sustainable water saving needs and are one of the market leaders in temporary water treatment services. They are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to work in a field-based role working out of their offices in Stoke on Trent. Working as the Commissioning Engineer, you will be expected to travel widely and at short notice as required. You will also be included on a rota to provide out of hours cover and emergency rapid response for the clients.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all customer sites are prepped to accept mobile units, including paperwork and risk assessment completion in advance. Once on site you will also be responsible for the management of projects including auditing of all on-site activities.
- Ensuring all units are serviced regularly and ready to operate in line with customer expectations.
- Maintaining maintenance schedules, adequate supplies of spare parts and ensuring all units are safe and roadworthy and ready to use at all times.
- Assisting with the preparation of costings for projects as required, managing costs on an individual P&L basis and ensuring adequate support and training is given to the Service Engineers.
- Support the development of project plans and help to maintain a network of subcontractors for pipe and electric works.
To be considered for this position you will be expected to hold a HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a similar technical degree backed up with demonstrable experience of building strong relationships internally and externally.
Experience working in a similar role within the water industry is desirable and due to a high level of travel to various sites, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £30,000
- Company Car/Van
- Competitive package including 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
£299.00 - £300 per day
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
CAD Design Engineer
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum