|Job Title:||Commissioning Engineer|
|Salary:||€600 - €700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Ward|
|Job Published:||August 8, 2019|
Mechanical/Process Commissioning Engineer
€600-€700 Per Day
Contract - 6-8 Months
We are recruiting a Mechanical/Process commissioning engineer to assist with the warm commissioning and optimisation of an Energy from Waste project. The Mechanical/Process commissioning engineer will be required to assist the EPC commissioning manager for regular site activity and proactive commissioning of the Energy from Waste plant. The working pattern is likely to be 5 days on 2 off, followed by 6 days on 1 off. There will also be opportunity for overtime paid at 25% of the hourly rate during Mon-Fri and 50% the hourly rate Sat-Sun.
Reporting to the EPC commissioning manager the key responsibilities will include
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
- Providing technical support
- Writing reports and documentation
- Ensuring safe working conditions
- 5-10 years Energy from Waste experience
- Mechanical or process experience
- Available to work in Sweden
- Degree qualified with experience of commissioning on 2 or 3 Energy from Waste projects
- Knowledge of overseas commissioning on a similar site would be beneficial
This is an amazing opportunity to work abroad within a reputable EPC business that is based across Europe. This company also has a healthy pipeline of projects upcoming.
To apply please contact me on 02392 212 600 or email a copy of your CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.