|Job Title:||Commissioning Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018|
Up to £45,000 + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a commissioning engineer, you will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the commissioning phase across various large-scale water treatment projects nationwide. This will see you communicating with clients and working across the UK and occasionally abroad.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for…
- Delivering all aspects of the commissioning phase for various projects, ensuring all works are completed within the given programme time-frame.
- Updating the commissioning plan when required and executing commissioning in accordance with the plan.
- Controlling process sign off and ensuring all installed systems conform to the P&ID, FDS and process description.
- Keep accurate records of all key commissioning activities.
- Ensuring consistent communication with clients throughout execution and reporting all data back to the project manager.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience showing successful commissioning of medium sized projects as well as background working within the water treatment industry.
Experience working with industrial Ion Exchange and RO water processes is desirable as well as I/O testing and PLC control.
Candidates are also expected to be familiar with delivering commissioning documentation and working with quality management systems such as ISO9001.
Due to a high level of travel to various sites throughout this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible in their working hours.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £45,000
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.