|Job Title:||Commerical Gas Engineer - Facilities Management|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019|
Combustion Engineer - Facilities Management
Up to £42k DOE
Our client is a leading building services and facilities management company and they are looking for an experienced Combustion Engineer to join their expanding team.
As the Combustion Engineer you will be responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial gas appliances across various sites in the Essex and East London area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Service Supervisor as the Combustion Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Testing and commissioning equipment
- Carrying out maintenance and repair on a variety gas equipment
- Carrying out inspections and diagnosing faults
- Training staff and providing technical support and advice
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety policies
- Representing the company across various sites in a professional manner
- Joining a call out rota
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in the commercial gas industry
- Experience in maintenance, installation and service of commercial gas appliances
- Previous experience in plumbing is desirable
- Knowledge of heating distribution and ventilation systems
- Gas qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CEN1, COCN1 etc)
- Full and clean driving license
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary up to £42k DOE
- Van, Fuel Card, Phone, PDA
- Death in Service benefit
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.