|Job Title:||Commercial Waste Management - Area Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||October 9, 2019|
Commercial Waste Area Manager
North West & North Wales (Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool)
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Waste Area Manager to join a well-known waste management business in the North West. Working with the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of Business Managers to further develop and grow the businesses commercial waste and recycling offering in the North West & North Wales.
Typically, these clients will include commercial premises, hospitals and educational premises across the region.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Growing the business by working with the sales and business development team to onboard new clients.
- All health and safety matters across the region.
- Focusing on improving operational efficiency, cost control, KPI management and compliance.
- Managing and upskilling your team of Business Managers.
- Full P&L and budget responsibility.
- Managing a portfolio of five operational sites.
With strong management skills, you will be confident in managing a team off four business s managers, providing excellent leadership skills with a view to push and develop the team.
Candidates will have a string background in commercial waste operations, customer management and business development.
Multi site management experience is desirable, alongside some exposure to business acquisitions.
What's on offer.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Company car or company car allowance.
- Private Medical
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.