Commercial Tyre Fitter
|Job Title:||Commercial Tyre Fitter|
|Salary:||£32750.00 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Wharton|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 13:42|
One of our waste and recycling clients are looking for an experienced Commercial Tyre Fitter to join their team in Bracknell. The successful candidate will have commercial Tyre fitting experience.
* Fit and balance new tyres to vehicles.
* Inspect tyres and the related components, checking for signs of damage and wear, such as nails, stones and cracks in the rubber. Repair the tyre where possible (patching holes or replacing inner tubes). Safe jacking up of vehicles in preparation for tyre/wheel removal and refit.
* Carry out wheel alignment checks, balance and conduct road testing where appropriate.
* Attend sites as required to carry out inspections and repairs and attend breakdowns where appropriate.
* Assist in stock control.
* Maintenance and repair of all types of Wheel Refurbishments.
* Assist in the safe delivery of tyres and wheels, ensure centre caps are removed, dust caps and values are disposed correctly.
* Conducting routine inspections, condition reports.
* Assist in diagnosing any defects which may lead to uneconomic repair as necessary.
* Identifying repairs required through unfair wear and tear.
* Co-ordinate the scheduling of refurbishments, repairs and ordering/receiving parts.
* Complete all documentation as appropriate.
* Ensure the workshop and working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times, and all workshop equipment is maintained and used in accordance to the safety regulations.
* Make sure work is carried out in a safe manner. Ensure knowledge of technical advances is kept up to date.
* Additional support where possible to plant fitter tasks (covering all types of machinery inc; fixed plant, crushers, screeners, excavators, loaders, shovels, grinders, dozers, vehicles, pumps etc). Maintain, repair and service all equipment as per manufacturer's specifications.
* Experienced Tyre Fitter with full driving licence.
* Appropriate tyre fitting or specialist tyre fitting qualifications or good knowledge of tyres with significant and current fitting experience. Understanding of British & ISO standards.
* Knowledge of diagnostics, electronics and repairs of all different aspects of plant and vehicles advantageous.
* Good communication skills.
* Flexible approach to overtime and allocated tasks.
* Ability to learn new products and understand them.
* High regard to health and safety and the correct process
* Adaptable to different work situations
* Fit and active
If you would like more info on this role please call Roxanne @ ASTUTE on 02392 222 965 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile Plant Fitter - Hampshire - £30 - £33k
£3000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Head of Quality, Compliance and Risk - Rochester - £75K
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Landfill Gas Manager - Sheffield - Up to £30k plus car
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Car and pension
Operations Manager - Waste Management - Berkshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car & Bonus
Workshop Technician - St Albans - £15.50ph
St. Albans, Hertfordshire