Commercial Manager - Water
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - Water|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2018 16:38|
West Sussex - Worthing / Brighton
Up to £50,000 to £60,000 + Car Allowance & Bonus
We are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join a utilities business, focusing on a number of high value utilities, engineering & construction contracts. We are looking to speak with client facing Commercial Managers or Senior Quantity Surveyors looking to for a new challenge.
Supporting the Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Supporting Project and or Contract Manager in the identification, quantification and mitigation of commercial risks.
- Working with Project / Contract Managers to support the setting of Target Costs or Fixed Prices depending on the agreed form of contract.
- Supporting the delivery of a full range of cost management services, providing commercial support and advice. This will include appraisal of options, feasibility studies, cost planning and estimating.
- Visiting sites as required to undertake cost verification.
- The delivery of annual savings and efficiency targets.
Candidates will be well versed in NEC, I Chem E & ICE contracts, backed up by a Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying.
Significant experience of Cost Management and/or Quantity Surveying for large projects or programmes is essential.
Candidates must hold a professional qualification and full membership in Cost Management or Quantity Surveying.
What's on offer?
- Basic salary up to £60,000
- The chance to join a leading utilities provider.
- Competitive benefits package.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
£20000 - £35000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer- Pharmaceutical
£26000 - £28000 per annum