Commercial Manager - Nuclear Projects
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - Nuclear Projects|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2017 14:56|
Commercial Manager - Nuclear
Whitehaven - Cumbria
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join a business managing a large-scale construction infrastructure project on Sellafield. The focus of this position is to manage all commercial aspects, including the preparation and pricing of contracts, supporting the bid team, and working with the design and delivery teams to ensure costs savings are successfully delivered.
As the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for...
- Developing and agreeing a commercial strategy which achieves budget and maximises profitability.
- Lead, manage and develop the wider commercial team.
- Managing commercial risk opportunity.
- Ensuring commercial / contractual arrangements comply with all applicable legislative, regulatory, and corporate standards.
- Developing, implementing, and managing project commercial strategies.
As an experienced Commercial Manager, you will be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineers (CIOB).
You will have a technical understanding of the core phases of construction projects, alongside a proven record of accomplishment of managing the commercial aspects of complex and long term contracts of significant value.
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits Package
- Future career development
- A chance to work on one of the most recent large scale nuclear construction projects in the North West.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electronics Engineer - Nuclear
Inspection & Release Engineer
Senior Waste Management Consultant
£42000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Waste Management Consultant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum