|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - Data Centre|
|Salary:||Excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019|
Commercial Manager - Data Centres
Competitive Salary + benefits package
Our Client, a global Mechanical and Electrical contractor, are looking for a Commercial Manager to be based at a large Data Centre project in Holland.
Their requirement is for a Permanent staff and they operate a rotation system where there is an opportunity to return home frequently as well as offering assistance with accommodation and travel whilst out there.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Providing contractual advice to the project and proposal teams as well as guiding them on all commercial matters
- Manage the business unit risk and review project risks regularly
- Ensure the CCS reporting is formulated accurately and submitted in time
- Take a proactive approach in the commercial control of the business unit
- Review and manage the commercial performance of the projects from start to finish
Skills & Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar position
- Electrically bias in similar industry e.g. Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, etc.
- Significant commercial knowledge as well as legal understanding
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this position
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.